Friday, June 17, 2005

Snowboarders With A Brown Coat

Täääää

Now there are three days. And now it gets better with me at least not avoid me as if I had the plague and go out of my way people.
Ralf and family who have still not noticed that I stopped. Ts So at least from my husband I would have expected that he remembers something, but Nope.
And my mother-in that it provides generally, that we have done something before we even know it yet, also has noticed yet. Would be very noticeable.

But of course, is my new Trainigsprogramm more for more. Every morning swim, then dinner and go to skates, and now I want to set even a new bike ... You can find it in any case very suspicious. Let them, I let only advise and grin to myself. By the end of July, I pull through this, and then let's see whether it has brought something, or if I begin to eat again before frustration and do absolutely nothing more.

is difficult situation both familiar with it still. Just before the computer or car - or at work. In the car I've got used to it, always desperate to keep a water bottle in his hand. Take a deep breath helps a good and a pinch there's still something like fruit and vegetables, which you can feed out of sheer frustration on the side. Worse wars at work - because I started with chocolate biscuits! Argh! Every evening a pound, and at the end of the week then I can roll down the stairs! No way, now Carrots evening we should all know well be good for the eyes.

And just now I've thought about it, I should now get pregnant, then I'll hang on me! Joking aside, that would be the very last thing I need now. That would be unfair - and that's what happened to me in my happiness guarantee * sighs *.

Well, we'll see.
Until then - Jackaaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment