Friday, June 4, 2004

How Do You Breed Cheery Swimp

embarrassing thing that ... A hedgehog

sometimes there are things that does not exist, honest!

Yesterday we were in the cinema, to HP3, long movie night, so to speak, all three movies at a time. My butt was completely soaked from behind many seats ...

have such a nice worn T-shirt with the image of the front Snuffi it, and advertise my story "The tidal Portal".

some point in the second break to a girl holds a heart and strode towards me to. Whether I would find the story so great that she found the author class genuine.

And I, Uh, Uh, so really ... Actually, I'm the author ...

You: What? * Cries * cinema right across Mama! I need a pen! I want an autograph!

All the people around us: * STARR * * whisper *

I: sink into the ground * *

My three companions: * giggle * * * * gnicker lachweg *

I mean, you have to feel so honored; but the moment it was so SAUPEINLICH!

And Jackie: Do not act in such a way the story is great. So give the girl have her autograph.

Hihi. Now I can even laugh about it. After all, my first autograph. You feel like a star, this one is just a little light on the great horizon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment