Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Business Aviation 2010

Tum-ti-tum ....

What do you do all day when shuffling Sun unemployed to himself? True, Penn.

Verwandelung Slowly I am in a sleeping rat. Morning to 10 in the bed, then again from 13-15 Clock ... But since about a week I have nightmares every time, I know not - whether that is the bad conscience? * Lol *

Today once again sat with a mad conversion of 20 € (!!!) in the pub. Previously I've played the sore finger, solitaire on the laptop, no easy task when you have only a touchpad!

AAAAB: Page 148 of my novel is now being addressed and managed. Ha! If this continues, then I'm done with my end of August made 500 pages. Are probably still more - the better.

And Snuffilein birthday. On this occasion once again: Congratulations, Snuffkin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment