Friday, July 24, 2009

Fuji Polaroid Amazon.co.jp

I wanted again ...

an entry.

now we have the end of July ... and a whole lot has happened.

Where do I start?

first The wine market Uelzen I survived. Even better, it was really great. Unfortunately, my AG Marc
was otherwise occupied, so I "survive" the first day without him had.
(I work in the summer season always occasionally on wine markets, event etc -. Where is always Tarte eaten)
What Tarte? Look for on- www.flamm kuchen.biz ! Have
again total experience collected (under including my own cousin to detect that embarrassing!), new staff members met again and learned a great deal of a lifetime.

second Was once again selling on Sylt, also for Tarte. The weather was Supergut, the beach and the waves are a highlight. And the whole merit again converted into food. Westerland should be banned! : O)

third As I sit and cry from innocent on Sylt via UMTS Stick my emails, because I received a message from AnnyAn: because someone has published your story, it has your approval?
I fell from the clouds, but has since actually just a "lady" called on TemariiGiirl FFDe My story "The tidal portal" grabbed and published??
stupid as I was I had left a review of the thief, who relayed the stories immediately deleted (no, not a bug in the majority - a story of another author was also stolen!). I can still kill the woman for it. Without a word, without an apology. Really bad!

And now again a request to all who read this: Reports Stolen Stories! We FF-authors have nothing of our financial publications, but it is the intellectual property, and it can not be that such a shameless, naughty brat simply steals our property just because the story even more complete!

LG
Talyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment