Sunday, November 14, 2004

Preparationofmixedfruits

Everything has an end, only the Wurscht has two ....

hot What not to say that I give up my LJ project. I stop occurred just nothing better, eeeentschuldigung!

So, where do I start? On

best forward. If you say yes Sun

Am happy always in my new job. Since then I've got hold of the night shift, I feel so good all around. No more tired at work, at home, me and everyone can be at rest when I sleep through the whole day ... what more could you want?

But I have a collection of quotes for you to enjoy hopefully as I laughed myself sick at the last time:

***

SANDRA: I'm just simply impertinent.
BORIS: You have the biggest mouth I know
SANDRA: What do you think that you can tuck in all of this mouth!

***

RALF: (after I bought me a Witch Board) Are you now also gone under the spirits?
(brooding mind)
GroEL laughter (he meant spiritualists)

***

DIVING IN PREGNANCY INCREASES THE SEA (read on a lighter)

***

"morgue Hankensbüttel."

"No, I really wanted the shift leader, even though I already knew that he looks doomed after Zombie ..."

(Discussion between me and the night shift supervisor on the phone)

***

"That looks good."

* *
shouted, "Who has a hat on?"

"No! IT LOOKS GOOD!"

"HERE CARRIES NO ONE HUT!"

* *
mumbled "Yes, you, that is the fool's cap"

"THAT I HAVE HEARD!"

(Again a conversation between me and it man on the phone!)

***

"I hate stairs."

"Me too."

"But I hate stairs when I lie on it with the face."

(Danny (truck driver) to me in the office, after he tripped and fell with his head on the iron stairs - but do not worry, I'm comforted him with chocolate biscuits and crisps)

***

JÜRGEN: Why do not you come with me take a truck?
I: Because my husband has something against
JÜRGEN: Oh, let the posts yet. He has no idea! What does it all for a scatterbrain who would voluntarily put up in the night shift alone!
I: (chuckles) You've just along with him and I smoked a cigarette in the yard
JÜRGEN: (shocked) Ralf is your husband??
I: Yes
JÜRGEN: Then I take that back. This is too dangerous

***

... to be continued ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment